We are licensed and HIPPA compliant, BCPA certified professionals.
Medical claims can be difficult and overwhelming to manage, which is why, even the most educated patient needs an experienced medical bill negotiator protecting their interests from high medical bills. If you or your family member is suffering from medical condition and experience financial difficulties as a result, Evonym professional medical bill negotiators and financial advocates can help. Please contact us for additional details.
We save your money and time while giving you a peace of mind.
Schedule a free 30 minutes initial consultation.
Key Benefits for Medical Bills Negotiations Service:
- No savings, no fee
- Discount settlement agreed upon by the provider
- Complete release from liability
- Matters usually resolved within days
- Results in significant savings
- Clients cannot be balanced-billed
- Avoid uncomfortable, awkward face-to-face client-provider discussions
Our Easy Process:
- Sign up by providing your healthcare bills to us.
- We work on your case. Our experts would review your unique situation and utilize their training, continuously updated data sets and specialized approaches to maximize your savings
- Our experts work with your medical providers, on average saving our clients over 65%* on their medical bills
* Saving are not guaranteed and can vary from 0 to 100%. Each case is unique and subject to review/determination.
Additional Medical Billing Management Services
Evonym also offers a wide range of auxiliary financial services that include but not limited to ongoing medical claims management, pre-services fee negotiations, to ensure that patients and their families are able to make informed financial decisions concerning their medical treatment. We offer custom-tailored services to meet each patient’s s unique needs.
We also offer additional specialized comprehensive medical bills management services to Insurance companies, Law Firms, Third Party Administrator (TPA’)s, Self-Insured Groups and Governmental Agencies. Please contact us for additional details.